Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrios: Tank Is A Very Intelligent Fighter; His Boxing IQ Will Play Big Part In Garcia Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrios: Tank Is A Very Intelligent Fighter; His Boxing IQ Will Play Big Part In Garcia Fight

Mario Barrios came away from their 140-pound title fight extremely impressed with Gervonta Davis' boxing IQ. The former WBA world super lightweight champion believes Davis' intelligence in the ring is often overlooked and will be an important component in Davis defeating Ryan Garcia. Barrios expects Davis to knock out Garcia, assuming their much-discussed showdown, which hasn't been finalized, takes place April 15 at a venue to be determined in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believe Tank's ring IQ is one the most underrated elements in his arsenal

Comment

Tank knows how to run you into punches! His Ring IQ is very high! his out-of-ring IQ is very questionable!

Comment

I've been stating that his ring IQ is one of his most overlooked attributes. He sets traps, knows how to use distance, when and how to get in and out of range, changes angles and levels, and when he's lulled his opponent into a boxing match... . then BANG, the one hitter quitter.
        Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

He looks decent against hand picked safe opponents such as Barrios. Of course a Haymon boot licker is gonna praise Porky.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            He looks decent against hand picked safe opponents such as Barrios. Of course a Haymon boot licker is gonna praise Porky.
            A hater will never see or say something good in others. You are clearly a hater.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

A hater will never see or say something good in others. You are clearly a hater.
              When he gives me something good to say about him I will. His competition is soft, he collects meaningless belts, his PPVs are total shams, he beats up women. I fail to see anything good to be said about him so therefore I can't. Unless I wanted to be some shameless nut hugger like yourself. Fortunately I have standards and class. Take notes son.

Comment

Tank is beatable but it'll take an equally special fighter to beat him. His power is an equalizer to anything a fighter brings.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Since when are FACTS a sign of hate?????
                  Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 02-09-2023, 01:04 PM.
                  jonnyc420 jonnyc420 El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

When he gives me something good to say about xdçhim I will. His competition is soft, he collects meaningless belts, his PPVs are total shams, he beats up women. I fail to see anything good to be said about him so therefore I can't. Unless I wanted to be some shameless nut hugger like yourself. Fortunately I have standards and class. Take notes son.

You and the El crew don't say anything positive about black fighters it is what it is. Funny thing is you'll praise Loma for beating Padraza but Tank did it better and it's nothing but hate. Wonder why?

Comment

Working...
                    X