Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Joe Joyce Will Have Proper Test in Zhang, Fury Could Be Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Joe Joyce Will Have Proper Test in Zhang, Fury Could Be Next

I WAS DELIGHTED last week to be able to officially signpost a proper banger of a heavyweight fight for April 15 when Big Joe Joyce goes up against Big Bang Zhang, otherwise known as Zhilei Zhang.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Zang had a life, and death struggle with Hrgovic, last year. When he fight's Joyce he's just going to have a struggle with life, (literally)!
    TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

i got joe steamrolling zhang late
      but should be a good fight could be very entertaining

Comment

Why not fight the winner of Hrgovic-Zhang instead of the loser?

(Although many thought Zhang deserved the nod to be fair.)

Comment

I think a title fight definitely has to be next for Joyce.

in professional boxing, good match making is all about timing.

Joyce is winning fights, but he is also being beaten up in the process.

Parker was wacking him all night, and Zhang is most likely going to do the same.

Joyce needs to be in top condition, by the time he gets his title fight etc.

Comment

Zhang has a great chance if Joyce continues his way of plodding forward behind the jab. Zhang is bound to catch him with some clean shots, and he punches with big man power. If it gets into the late rounds, Joe has the better gas tank and will walk him down.

Comment

Zhang must be good if this Is a good fight. But people always say hrgovic Is a bum as bum Zhang beat flip?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Why not fight the winner of Hrgovic-Zhang instead of the loser?

(Although many thought Zhang deserved the nod to be fair.)
                I would imagine getting Hrgovic to agree to that fight would cost the moon on a stick.

Comment

Zhang will no doubt give it a good go and will probably hit Joyce with a fair bit (cue the Joyce is a slow plodder nonsense) - but you couldn't make Joyce blink with a baseball bat. Credit to Zhang for taking it. Zhang would have a good run at Bridger I reckon.

Comment

Not even worried about the Chinaman cuz his chances are slim to none. Joyce is low key the most dangerous fighter at HW and Im very looking forward to seeing him face the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X