Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu-Harrison: March 12 Interim WBO Title Fight To Land At Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tszyu-Harrison: March 12 Interim WBO Title Fight To Land At Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney

The last venue to host Tim Tszyu's previous fight on home soil has also landed the homecoming assignment. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Tszyu's upcoming interim WBO junior middleweight title fight versus Tony Harrison will take place at Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia. The venue was finalized more than two weeks after terms were reached for the intriguing March 12 clash (March 11 primetime in the U.S.) between an unbeaten challenger and a former titleholder.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    LG Motel 22 LG Motel 22 likes this.

Tszyu gets 3 points. 2 points for home field and 1 point island enhancement. I don't see Harrison getting any kidd glove treatments. One room, two beds, next to the freeway type deal.

Comment

Props to both guys. Tsyzu risking his title shot and Harrison taking a tough fight on short notice. Both fighters willing to fight. These elite fighters who refuse to fight each other and drag on negotiations until the matchup is past its date should take a lesson from these two. Good solid matchup with a lot on the line.

Comment

Looking forward to this fight!

Comment

Wouldn't b surprised if harrison beats kazoo and gets robbed decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman 68 View Post
            Props to both guys. Tsyzu risking his title shot and Harrison taking a tough fight on short notice. Both fighters willing to fight. These elite fighters who refuse to fight each other and drag on negotiations until the matchup is past its date should take a lesson from these two. Good solid matchup with a lot on the line.
            The elites were hungrier coming up or at the very least just as hungry, things change when you land in the elite zone, not in the fighter, but in the management of them.

Comment

Roadblock
              I agree with you brother but it’s ultimately up to the fighter. The game was a hell of a lot better when fighters like Duran, Leonard, Hearns, Hagler, Spinks, Saad Muhammad, Braxton, actually cared about their legacies and were willing to risk a loss to fight their top competition.
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Qudos to both teams for making this happen.

I'll be there
                trippleupper trippleupper likes this.

Comment

Tim Ka-Zoo is nothing special. I expect Harrison to spank him in the ring and get robbed on the cards. I doubt he stops Ka-Zoo, so it's going to the cards where Tim will be protected.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyDeebo! View Post
                    Wouldn't b surprised if harrison beats kazoo and gets robbed decision.
                    Why do Americans think childish remarks like “kazoo” are good hahahaha cringe

Comment

Working...
                    X