Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Navarrete On Valdez: I Need These Big Fights, Prove To Everyone And Myself What I'm Capable Of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Navarrete On Valdez: I Need These Big Fights, Prove To Everyone And Myself What I'm Capable Of

Emanuel Navarrete previously accepted terms for an all-Mexico showdown with Oscar Valdez. Even after surviving his scariest moments on the title stage, the newly crowned WBO junior lightweight titlist is prepared to revisit those plans.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oscar Valdez breaks down and stops him in th \e 9th

Comment

Love the energy, lets see how it turns out. Everyone and their dogs predicting Oscar to KO Naverette but make no mistake the tides could turn quick and Valdez could be out too. lets see

Comment

Originally posted by Saint_Frederick View Post
        Oscar Valdez breaks down and stops him in th \e 9th
        Let's not forget, Valdez has been down a lot and Navarette is a good finisher.

50/50 fight.
        Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Navarette needs to insist on full VADA testing to start immediately.

Comment

“I need these big fights,” Navarrete said after his ninth-round knockout of Liam Wilson this past Friday at Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona. “I need to prove to everyone and myself what I’m capable of.”

Would be more impressed if you jumped up to fight Shakur, and not the guy Shakur already beat!

Comment

Both guys are cheaters and losers. Navarrete needed Top Ranks crooked scales and crooked ref to get past Liam Wilson. Valdez needed Top Ranks crooked PED test officials and crooked ref and crooked cards to get past Conciecao.
              Last edited by TinAgeOfBoxing; 02-07-2023, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Fight of the year and possible ko of the year written all over this fight! Explosive fights are starting to become rare, this would be a great fight.

Comment

Valdez is just Joet Gonzalez level.

I'd rather see Navaratte take on Nakathila.

Comment

Originally posted by ßykeryder View Post
                    Valdez is just Joet Gonzalez level.

I'd rather see Navaratte take on Nakathila.
                    That would be another action fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X