Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Think Tommy Will Wear Jake Paul Out, Stop Him in Later Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Think Tommy Will Wear Jake Paul Out, Stop Him in Later Rounds

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, the older brother of light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury, believes his brother will wear down and eventually stop Jake Paul in the later rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In order to gas him out he has to pressure and will run into the risk of getting hit by that right hand.

Comment

tommy will get worn out checking himself out on the big screen every round
      James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Be a bad look if Paul KO's Fury.
        JuniorTorres720 JuniorTorres720 likes this.

Comment

Just read the book, I'm sure there's a copy floating around on the super trilogy of Fury vs. Paul.

Comment

Good Tyson being realistic and not put pressure on Tommy to ko jake in 3 or 4 rounds.
            Id say Tommy wins but it surprised me he's only had 8 fights
            Last edited by hugh grant; 02-06-2023, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
              Just read the book, I'm sure there's a copy floating around on the super trilogy of Fury vs. Paul.
              ——-
              I was thinking that too. And it’s in Saudi Arabia so the money is right there.
              I’m leaning towards a split decision win for Fury but if it gets violent enough, the sequel will be next right away
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

The Furys are big dudes, can't see Tommy going to the body but that's how you beat Jake Paul. I've never met an MMA fighter or late boxing bloomer be able to sustain a body attack.

Comment

He cannot box or fight zero punching power

Comment

This goes the full rounds and they’ll run it back, don’t be surprised to see a draw to set up a second money grab. Tommy wasn’t shhhh as a boxer before love island, he’s even worse now than before and that’s saying something.

Comment

Working...
                    X