Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Believes Gervonta Davis Would Defeat Regis Prograis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Believes Gervonta Davis Would Defeat Regis Prograis

Unlike most fighters who have found comfort in one particular weight class, Gervonta Davis is seemingly at home no matter where he fights. Initially, after stopping Jose Pedraza dead in his tracks in 2017 to claim the IBF super featherweight title, Davis (28-0, 26
    [Click Here To Read More]

Disagree, they don't want to take the risk and we all know it, there's an obvious reason they targeted Mario Barrios - who was never one of the elite 140lbers.
    JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Broner should be worrying about whether HE could handle Prograis at 140 not Tank. Davis has plenty of business to take care of in his own division before eyeing the next weight class up. Tank has Ryan, Shakur Haney, and Martin to compete with, Adrian shouldn't try to avoid the smoke and push it on Davis.

Comment

I believe Regis Prograis would beat Davis up.

Comment

I think Prograis wins that fight. I know it’s a fight we’re never going to see.
          MisterDogbert2021 MisterDogbert2021 likes this.

Comment

Davis vs Prograis would be a hell of a fight

Comment

Broner not dumb as we think! Prograis has been trying to beat that aSs for a while, and now he trys to distract what we already knows to be the truth and that he don't want no parts of Prograis.

Comment

Helluva deflection to Davis, instead of Broner talking about himself fighting someone in his own weight class. Quack

Comment

So , for an unknown reason to mankind, Broner hates Davis.

Comment

Honestly , who gives a fugh what Adrian Broner thinks ?
                    I know I don’t
                    GlassJoey GlassJoey likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X