Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Wilson: I Felt It Was a Knockout - Navarrete's Eyes Were F-----!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Wilson: I Felt It Was a Knockout - Navarrete's Eyes Were F-----!

Australia's Liam Wilson is still fuming over this past Friday's stoppage loss at the hands of Emanuel Navarrete in Glendale, Arizona. Willson traveled to hostile territory to collide with Navarrete for the vacant WBO super featherweight championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Corrales spit out his mouthpiece against Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Corrales spit out his mouthpiece against Castillo.
      Its a very smart thing to do, a professional move at the highest level, because as concussed as they are they are still thinking to survive and win, this mindset cannot be taught, it can be seen when Floyd was out on his feet against Mosley, his composure and clear thinking when he was gone for all money was a fleeting glimpse of why great fighters are great.

Wilson needs to understand the champ's mindset was in a war, not a sporting contest.
      _original_ _original_ likes this.

Comment

Will this guy just stfu!! Dude was clearly on his feet and alert.. hebwas clearly alert enough to spit out his mouthpiece… and the ref did the appropriate thing in forcing him to put it back in..

take yo L like a man and stfu

Comment

Anyone who spits the mouthpiece out should have their fight waved off. When the ref asks you to come forward and you take your time they do. I haven't counted the seconds buy if it was 27 seconds, he was clearly cheated.
          buge buge Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
            Will this guy just stfu!! Dude was clearly on his feet and alert.. hebwas clearly alert enough to spit out his mouthpiece… and the ref did the appropriate thing in forcing him to put it back in..

take yo L like a man and stfu
            No, He should've stopped it if he spit it out. That's saying I'm not ready. Either stop the fight or make him fight without it until the next break. Navarrete is a KO waiting the happen at 130.

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Wilson , don’t forget also that the referee gave you 30 extra seconds to recover when Navarrete had you knocked out on your feet and you were getting pummelled and weren’t answering back. Let’s be fair. Both of you’ll had extra time from the rest, stop crying

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                Anyone who spits the mouthpiece out should have their fight waved off. When the ref asks you to come forward and you take your time they do. I haven't counted the seconds buy if it was 27 seconds, he was clearly cheated.
                Nope. You don’t know ish about boxing. When a fighter spits his mouth piece he gets a warning, you get points taken off for excessive spitting of the mouthpiece, and then if you keep doing it you get disqualified. He definitely didn’t deserve to get disqualified for a one time thing

Comment

It was a great fight. Wilson a bit green Navarretes experience pulled him through. The stoppage was extremely questionable combine that with the ref clearly favouring Navarrete(home fighter u gotta expect it nothing to complain about) but u gotta let the kid fight he was still landing heavy shots when he countered.
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Australia's Liam Wilson is still fuming over this past Friday's stoppage loss at the hands of Emanuel Navarrete in Glendale, Arizona. Willson traveled to hostile territory to collide with Navarrete for the vacant WBO super featherweight championship.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    ——-1
                    American boxers like to say they will not travel overseas because they are afraid they will be robbed.
                    How many boxers have come to the most just nation on planet earth only to get robbed? There’s a lot of them. My favorite is when Felix Sturm beat De La Hoya.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg Apollo7 Apollo7 like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X