Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Joshua's Next Fight: 'If AJ Don't Win ... Then We've Got a Major Problem'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Joshua's Next Fight: 'If AJ Don't Win ... Then We've Got a Major Problem'

Anthony Joshua's next fight may be more tune-up than world-caliber, but the pressure to win may be greater than ever, at least according to his promoter. Matchroom head Eddie Hearn did not mince words as it relates to his star charge's attempt to rebound from two consecutive defeats to WBO, WBA, IBF, IBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Hearn has any actual friends remaining in England, it’s time for an intervention.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Hear comes the Matchroom PR spin to try and make Franklin look like a dangerous fight.

This is a mismatch, I think many of us agree AJ needs a confidence builder but at least be honest and sell this fight for what it is. Franklin is about as dangerous as a blunt pencil.

Comment

This statement is as good as a threat. When "we" have a problem? What will Eddy do?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Hear comes the Matchroom PR spin to try and make Franklin look like a dangerous fight.

This is a mismatch, I think many of us agree AJ needs a confidence builder but at least be honest and sell this fight for what it is. Franklin is about as dangerous as a blunt pencil.
          ——-
          Truer words have never been spoken.

That said, at this point in AJ’s career, Franklin might just be as dangerous as a blunt pencil. Meaning, I wouldn’t be dismissive of that pencil, however blunt it may be.

Comment

Translated= “oi, if aj doesn’t win, I’m finished me.”

Comment

let him fight the guy wilder just knocked out, easy win

Comment

“The haters go, ‘Jermaine Franklin? Oh, what a [bad] fight,’” Hearn told The DAZN Boxing Show.
                'If AJ Don't Win ... Then We've Got a Major Problem'
                Which is it?

Comment

He is finished. He couldn't even fight Whyte because of fear. No need to keep boxing busy with his shıtty tune ups.

Comment

Wilder fights Helenius, Fury fights Del Boy and AJ fights Franklin. I won't criticize any of them, they all have their reasons. In the case of AJ, he obviously needs to be rebuilt before a big money fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X