Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga: I Already Know I'm A Star, I'm Ready For Big-Time Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga: I Already Know I'm A Star, I'm Ready For Big-Time Fights

Edgar Berlanga has somewhat been boxing's version of the "Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" of late. After kicking off his career with 16 consecutive first-round KOs, the knockout phenomenon Berlanga has gone the distance in his last four fights, logging in a total of 38 rounds against the likes of Roamer Alexis Angulo, Steve Rolls, Marcelo Esteban Coceres, and Demond Nicholson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would like to see Mungia vs Roamer Alexis Angulo.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

I don't consider him a star.

Comment

Is he a star in the US??? It doesn’t feel like it from the outside looking in.

Comment

Far from it, nobody talks about this dude. Especially after his little streak ended. TR wouldn't let him go otherwise.

Comment

And big-time losses, too.

Comment

Definitely not a star no matter how many times he yells it LOL

They literally ignored him when he was announced last night.. a room full of Boricuas completely dissed him.. it was definitely eye opening to see in person

Comment

He's got balls, at least, for a delusional guy. Unlike others who are more skilled have gone into hiding. This guy Berlanga is desperate for fights, which should be commended.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

He’s been fortunate enough to make a name for himself but has got to the point where he thinks more highly of himself than 150 year old Bob who said sure you can go! I have much better to do with my next 25 years.
                  Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

He's not completely wrong. I don't even think he's top 20 at 168, yet he's headlined cards at the Theater, it would seem every major promoters want to sign him since he's become a free agent and threads about him here usually get 20+ answers. I guarantee you his next fight is gonna get a lot of attention regardless of the opponent, even if a big chunk of the fans tuning in will do so to see him get knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                    X