Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez On Navarrete Clash: We Want Another Barrera-Morales Type Fight; Our Styles Can Make That Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Valdez On Navarrete Clash: We Want Another Barrera-Morales Type Fight; Our Styles Can Make That Happen

Emanuel Navarrete insisted there was never any doubt he would overcome the worst moments of his eventual title win in a third weight division. There was some concern from his next potential opponent, however.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Valdez KO's Navarrete similar to how he did to Berchelt IMO.

Comment

Navarette better ask for drug testing. We know how dirty the carnela camp is

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        Valdez KO's Navarrete similar to how he did to Berchelt IMO.
        If he’s on the juice, yeah.

Comment

I hope Navarette trains harder for Valdez. He did not look good at 130! Looked kind of soft and fluffy! He was bone dry until the 2nd round too!
          LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

This is a great fight , exciting and unpredictable chit gonna happen
            Valdez by late stoppage
            Gonna catch Navarette lunging in late in the fight once fatigue settles in

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post

If he’s on the juice, yeah.
              Valdez has been popped dirty before.
              No denying it.

But are you really implying that Valdez can't KO Navarrete without PED's ?
              Or are you just throwing a shot a Valdez for being a cheat ?
              Last edited by Idunnoshet; 02-05-2023, 02:05 PM.

Comment

No denying it.

PED’s aside, I’m not saying he can’t but not in the fashion that he knocked out Berchelt. That fight for me is tainted now since he was caught cheating right after the fight. I think a non PED Valdez has a better chance at scoring a stoppage by way of TKO but not a brutal one punch KO.
                Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

No denying it.

Sounds like he's speaking the truth. He's a PED cheat so we have no idea what he can do besides getting caught cheating, then getting washed when he couldn't cheat. It's on him to prove us wrong. Nothing to do with shade, it's the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post

Sounds like he's speaking the truth. He's a PED cheat so we have no idea what he can do besides getting caught cheating, then getting washed when he couldn't cheat. It's on him to prove us wrong. Nothing to do with shade, it's the facts.

I don't like PED's in boxing either.
                    But I honestly think that even witbout them Valdez can KO Navarrete who has bad technique and a leaky defense

Comment

Working...
                    X