Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Protests Inclusion of Russian Athletes at 2024 Olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Protests Inclusion of Russian Athletes at 2024 Olympics

Former heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko wants the next Olympics to ban the participation of any Russian athletes, even if they have not publicly endorsed their country's invasion of Ukraine.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Century Tuna Century Tuna likes this.

This guy is such a pos.

Comment

I don’t understand this line of thinking at all.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I don’t understand this line of thinking at all.
        what do you expect from a hypocrite corrupt polititian?
        Fact Fact Boxingmean Boxingmean like this.

Comment

Wlad is completely right let Mr. Shytehead himself explain to the Russian athletes and boxers why the world has taken such a stance, I feel for the Russian and Belarusian boxers and athletes but the wanker can not be allowed to bathe in their success or any !

Comment

Go Russss,,,,,,,Oh ****!

Comment

Wlad is embarrassing himself. All these idiot are gonna feel so shamed when this is over.

Comment

Klitchko's annoying.

He's just mad Russia's kicking their ass even while the U.S is sending Billions of our hard earned tax money.

Klit should go beg Victoria Nuland for a goverment job where he can be a puppet just like his older brother.

Biolink Biolink Fact Fact like this.

Comment

This just wrong on every level
                  Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Wlad is completely right let Mr. Shytehead himself explain to the Russian athletes and boxers why the world has taken such a stance, I feel for the Russian and Belarusian boxers and athletes but the wanker can not be allowed to bathe in their success or any !
                    U don't punish others for ones mistake. That be like me saying your kids can never play sports becaise I don't agree woth you politically.

Comment

Working...
                    X