Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amanda Serrano Beats Erika Cruz in Bloody War, Becomes Undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amanda Serrano Beats Erika Cruz in Bloody War, Becomes Undisputed

Serrano, Cruz Fight Photos Gallery - Hulu Theater, New York City - For the undisputed featherweight crown, with the WBA, IBF, IBO, WBC, WBO titles at stake, Amanda Serrano (44-2-1, 30 KOs) fought through fire to win a ten round unanimous decision over Erika Cruz (15-2, 3 KOs). (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was surprised Amanda didn't make adjustments to Erika's head first, no look, punching machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bornboxingfan View Post
      I was surprised Amanda didn't make adjustments to Erika's head first, no look, punching machine.
      she didn't really adjust to hardy either who fights face first. i think he power maybe over-rated. now baumgardner can crack b/c of her hand speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bornboxingfan View Post
        Lol @ no look. When she threw she definitely didn't look at all..
        Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

The scores in this fight were a joke. I think Serrano is starting to look her age. I thought Serrano won that first time with Taylor but I expect father time to catch up to Serrano in the second fight.
          Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
            The scores in this fight were a joke. I think Serrano is starting to look her age. I thought Serrano won that first time with Taylor but I expect father time to catch up to Serrano in the second fight.
            No more than it will have caught up to Taylor, and Serrano did beat Taylor, had her on the verge of a KO at the end of the fight.
            She'll definitely have to go for the knockout, with everything she's got, because she not going to get a decision win in Ireland, no way, no how.

Comment

Ericka Cruz must've had to go to the hospital after the thrashing she received from Amanda Serrano.
              She was so exhausted, and in so much pain that she sat didn't get up from her stool until the decision was going to be announced.
              Serrano may have ruined Cruz's boxing career, so great was the beating that she was administered by the champ.
              Last edited by Boricua181; 02-05-2023, 11:00 AM.

Comment

More evidence that the coward serrano doesn't have power and certainly not at 135. Katie will beat her again because serrano won't be able to hurt Katie. Let's enjoy watching the greatest female fighter ever in Katie Taylor as I think she'll retire after she beats serrano again. Bad news for Mikaela and the Baum Gardner, that huge payday will be gone when Katie retires. Unfortunately female boxing will fall of a cliff once Katie is gone. Expect the TV networks to lose interest when you don't have Katie Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                  Ericka Cruz must've had to go to the hospital after the thrashing she received from Amanda Serrano.
                  She was so exhausted, and in so much pain that she sat didn't get up from her stool until the decision was going to be announced.
                  Serrano may have ruined Cruz's boxing career, so great was the beating that she was administered by the champ.
                  Lol you’re a Boricua so of course you viewed the fight that way. Serrano won IMO but it wasn’t the type of beat down you just described. Cruz was cut badly from a head butt and still stayed in the fight all night long exchanging blows with Serrano. She also cut Serrano and landed her fair amount of shots. Serrano won but it wasn’t the type of beat down that your biased comment states.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                    Katie is 2 years older than Serrano though.

Comment

Working...
                    X