Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Cruz Landed More Punches on Serrano Than Any Past Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Cruz Landed More Punches on Serrano Than Any Past Opponent

In a blood-soaked war that produced an early candidate for Fight of The Year, Amanda Serrano won the undisputed featherweight championship. Erika Cruz bled heavily from a headbutt-inducted cut on the hairline from round three onward.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yet Taylor won but she lost.

those cards were fixed AF Cruz won that fight.
    Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

You do know the punch stats are for 10 rounds. Taylor wins rounds

Comment

Cruz is a true Mexican warrior. If she gets a trainer to help her tighten up the way she throws punches, she will always have a chance to win. The headbutt clearly affected her fight plan but not her heart. Congrats to both ladies P.S. There was a lot of women's boxing champs in the house last night.
        PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Salute to both Women! That was a great fight! PR vs. MEX, what did you expect? BIG UP to Amanda Serrano! You represented PR & NYC to fullest! Te Quiero Mucho Mama!

Comment

Perhaps, it's just me and also, I would like to congratulate Amanda Serrano on her victory by becoming the first female Undisputed Featherweight Champion of the world but she doesn't appears to be the same fighter to me.

I mean she is fighting like an older fighter now who has lost a step or two. In addition, she looks a lot slower and less energetic since the Katie Taylor fight.

I mean her punch volume has seem to decrease and likewise she is looking more lethargic and eating more punches in the ring than usual as well.​

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
              Yet Taylor won but she lost.

those cards were fixed AF Cruz won that fight.
              I’m assuming you meant to say “yet Serrano won” instead of Taylor. Now if so, perhaps you didn’t look at the actual compu box numbers. While cruz landed more on Serrano than any other opponent, she was still outlanded in 8 of the 10 rounds, yet you want to argue cruz lost due to fixed cards? If you wanna see fixed cards you should revisit real robberies like Chavez vs Whitaker or Canelo vs ggg.

Comment

Working...
              X