Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I'm Taking Over The Lightweight Division, My Run Starts on April 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I'm Taking Over The Lightweight Division, My Run Starts on April 8

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, undefeated former two-weight world champion Shakur Stevenson will take on Japanese puncher Shuichiro Yoshino in a 12-round WBC lightweight title eliminator Saturday, April 8, at Prudential Center in his hometown of Newark, New Jersey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not by fighting that Japanese uknown bum Shakur cmon

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post
      ——-
      Every single person that Shakur has approached for a fight has turned him down. The rest of the known names in the division have fights scheduled. Also, it’s his first fight at 135

Comment

Maybe if Isaac Cruz and his daddy didn’t pull a coward move and blatantly duck him, this fight against a Japanese unknown wouldn’t be happening.

Comment

all the other fighters have to do is prove him but they won't
          Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

The unknown bum is willing and have balls, unlike Cruz and Zepeda who went into hiding asap to avoid Shakur.

Comment

Loma fought Nakhatani two fights ago who got knocked out by this ‘unknown’ bum Lol!
              tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

First fight at 135. He should be next in line for the Loma-Haney winner though.

Comment

It’s unfortunate that he’s either that good or others are that bad and sadly so everyone wants to say they are champions, then you have Ryan internet Sensation Garcia fighting Tank but no one seems available to fight Shakur with all the lightweight talent everyone just want to test themselves against someone they believe they can beat! Sad state of boxing

Comment

I don't like his thug life but I hope he makes a big mark at LW to put pressure on other belt holders and Internet personalities who are ducking him. Until they man-up, TR will have to bring in overseas fighters to keep Shakur active and relative. TBH I see him going to 140 by next year if he can't get anyone to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                    X