Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Becomes Undisputed, Decisions Erika Cruz in a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Becomes Undisputed, Decisions Erika Cruz in a War

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK - Amanda Serrano survived one of the toughest tests of her career Saturday night to make history and secure a huge payday for her next fight. One of best female fighters in boxing history got off to a very slow start against a relentless Erika Cruz, who
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-04-2023, 11:47 PM.

Seven-weight World champion Amanda “Real Deal” Serrano (43-2-1 30 KOs) looks to become the first Puerto Rican born fighter to take home the title of undisputed, as she finally gets the opportunity at Featherweight where she has ruled since 2019, after her history-making Lightweight clash with Katie Taylor at Madison Square Garden last April. (photos by Ed Mulholland)

Serrano faces off against Cruz in her hometown of New York City after a convincing win over Sarah Mahfoud in Manchester, England to add the Dane’s IBF title to her WBO and WBC belts at 126lbs.

Alycia Baumgardner takes on Elhem Mekhaled for the Undisputed World Super-Featherweight championship at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York on Saturday February 4, exclusively live worldwide on DAZN.

Comment

8PM Est start time for the Brits

Comment

I know it's W Boxing, but 2 undisputed fights on 1 card is still something ...

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
          8PM Est start time for the Brits
          Fughin boxrec sucks azz
          They mention the event , Dazn but no time start
          So let me get this straight , if it starts in uk at 8pm then that would be 2pm eastern time in North America

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Fughin boxrec sucks azz
            So let me get this straight , if it starts in uk at 8pm then that would be 2pm eastern time in North America

It's in N.Y. MSG ... so 8:00 PM EST

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post

It's in N.Y. MSG ... so 8:00 PM EST
              Thank you Superbee always a pleasure talking to a Beterbiev fan lol
              Superbee Superbee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Fughin boxrec sucks azz
                No, 8PM eastern time, so it starts at 8PM here on the east coast of the US. Around 1 or 2 AM for the brits.

BT, nvm I see homie answered

Comment

Aaron Aponte gets the UD win to move to 7-0-1 . Seems like he’s on every non-UK card on DAZN lol

Comment

4-0 (3 KOs) Harley Mederos vs 4-2 (3 KOs) Julio Madera coming up now

Comment

Working...
                    X