Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Drops, Beats Down John Bauza For Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Drops, Beats Down John Bauza For Unanimous Decision

NEW YORK - Richardson Hitchins showed John Bauza on Saturday night that he indeed does have some power. Two days after Bauza questioned his heart and strength at a press conference, the Brooklyn native dropped Bauza in the fourth round and won their 10-round junior welterweight fight by unanimous decision on the Amanda Serrano-Erika
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-04-2023, 09:57 PM.

Hitchins is a good boxer but needs more pro rounds. He put on a good poker face but I could tell he was tiring by the 5th round, seems he didn't want to gas himself out trying to go for the KO so he paced himself, which was a bit frustrating to watch when the KO seemed there for the taking, but he isn't much of a puncher either. Kinda reminds me of a poor man's Stevenson in a way...

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      Hitchins is a good boxer but needs more pro rounds. He put on a good poker face but I could tell he was tiring by the 5th round, seems he didn't want to gas himself out trying to go for the KO so he paced himself, which was a bit frustrating to watch when the KO seemed there for the taking, but he isn't much of a puncher either. Kinda reminds me of a poor man's Stevenson in a way...
      I'd say a poor man's Haney
      BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Nice seeing him shut that arrogant jackass Bauza up after Bouza talked SHT about Hitchens running! It was Hitchens who walked down that fool and pieced him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

I'd say a poor man's Haney
          Yeah but Haney has more of a pro style though since he turned pro early.. Stevenson and Hitchins still fight with more amateur based style..

Comment

It was a good fight showed and displayed certain things about each fighter. Hitch has got power I did not see lack of power in his performance. I saw he was a bit cautious in his approach in the ring but he showed power in both hands his delivery system is a bit off as far as that killer instinct maybe but no that jab has even got decent power. Look at Bauza's face after the fight his nose, his eye, his staggering in the ring. Bauza showed determination, and heart not there to just get ten rounds in. He displayed power in his lose just when he thought he had Baza-- Baza showed ballza and came back at him up until the end. Who knows maybe I was desperate for a fight bc I knew the ladies would be fighting and as soon the woman took to the ring I would shut the tube down. But I got a better idea of each fighters mentaltiy and skills in the ring, they went all out in there own way. Good scrap.

Comment

Going in, I thought these guys were evenly matched! I was DEAD WRONG! Richardson Hitchins completely dominated Bauza! Hitchins is levels aboce Bauza in the Sweet Science! Brooklyn, you got another one! SA PASSE!

Comment

Good fight for this kid, but the best thing that he'll ever do for his career is when he broke away from PBC, Al Hayman, and Mayweather Promotions.

He could have been like so many other fighters with real talent made to sit on their hands and watch the clock tick down to zero on their careers by being involved the 'can't promote gang' unless its 'exhibition fights' for Floyd Mayweather.

Higgins and Tank Davis are starting a trend, now the rest of the signees with PBC and Mayweather Promotions should follow suit and drop that 'megalomaniac' and his stooge at PBC.​

Comment

Originally posted by sjic2 View Post
                  Good fight for this kid, but the best thing that he'll ever do for his career is when he broke away from PBC, Al Hayman, and Mayweather Promotions.

He could have been like so many other fighters with real talent made to sit on their hands and watch the clock tick down to zero on their careers by being involved the 'can't promote gang' unless its 'exhibition fights' for Floyd Mayweather.

Higgins and Tank Davis are starting a trend, now the rest of the signees with PBC and Mayweather Promotions should follow suit and drop that 'megalomaniac' and his stooge at PBC.​
                  Yes I kinda agree with Hitch that he was not getting a lot of chances or challenges with Maryweather. When he first started boxing he looked promising then did not hear from him much. He could and should develop into a solid fighter has skills and there is power in the hands even the jab is strong. So good to be able to watch him develop hope they keep him busy get him some air time.

Comment

Working...
                  X