Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner: I Would Love To Fight Winner Of Katie Taylor-Amanda Serrano Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner: I Would Love To Fight Winner Of Katie Taylor-Amanda Serrano Rematch

If Alycia Baumgardner beats Elhem Mekhaled on Saturday night, she'll become women's boxing's fully unified 130-pound champion. Baumgardner makes the weight limit for her division comfortably, thus she can continue defending her titles later this year if she emerges victorious versus Mekhaled at Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater in New York. The 28-year-old
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like the Baum Gardner but she might be getting ahead of herself a bit. Let's walk before we can crawl Alicia. Katie would absolutely destroy you but at least you would be able to pay rent for 12 months. The coward serrano recently said how well she was sleeping due to Katie putting a roof over her head.
    WamBamSam23 WamBamSam23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by britsout View Post
      I like the Baum Gardner but she might be getting ahead of herself a bit. Let's walk before we can crawl Alicia. Katie would absolutely destroy you but at least you would be able to pay rent for 12 months. The coward serrano recently said how well she was sleeping due to Katie putting a roof over her head.
      Really? Maybe there was a reason Serrano jumped 2 weight classes to go at Taylor rather than hit up AB? I don’t know. I rarely watch women’s fights but I was confused about Taylor/Serrano rather than having Baumgardner involved
      BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Serrano had Katie out on her feet in the fifth round and let her off the hook. Katie won't be so lucky against The Bomb. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Serrano had Katie out on her feet in the fifth round and let her off the hook. Katie won't be so lucky against The Bomb. Trust me.
          I will not trust you. There’s levels to this sport, bum looked terrible last night, she will get humiliated against Taylor.
          britsout britsout likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by WamBamSam23 View Post

I will not trust you. There’s levels to this sport, bum looked terrible last night, she will get humiliated against Taylor.
            Typical clueless Brit.

Comment

I've never seen Taylor destroy anybody. Even the last person she fought she won wide but every round was competitive. Baumgardner would have a decent chance.

Comment

Typical clueless Brit.
                I’m American you clown. Boxings a complicated sport, don’t feel bad, 99% don’t understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by WamBamSam23 View Post

I’m American you clown. Boxings a complicated sport, don’t feel bad, 99% don’t understand it.
                  Pretending to be American, eh?

Comment

Pretending to be American, eh?
                    No just pretending to be a nationally ranked amateur in 07. Like I said ydksab.

Comment

Working...
                    X