Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Plant Knows How The Canvas Feels; I'm Gonna Put It On That Motherf-----

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Plant Knows How The Canvas Feels; I'm Gonna Put It On That Motherf-----

David Benavidez is admittedly undecided on the outcome when he and Caleb Plant finally meet in the ring. Make no mistake; the unbeaten former two-time WBC super middleweight titlist is fully confident of coming out on top in their March 25 Showtime Pay-Per-View headliner from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. There are days when he believes it will end in a violent knockout. Other times, he envisions a long-drawn out beating.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hmm.

Does Plant expose Benavidez and once again prove to NSB that the 'eye test' is fake and faulty?

Comment

This is El Bandera Roja's toughest test to date, imo. Whether or not it's Sweet Hands biggest fight remains to be seen.

I have a feeling this one will be a "real cracka" as my brothers across the pond would say. Let's do this!

​​​​​
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

The press conferences and comments are crazy. This fight from the opening bell will be crazier

Comment

Seems like Plant pisses all his opponents off. Canelo smacked him, Dirrell went all crazy on him during the promos and now Benavidez???

Comment

“On March 25, I guarantee that I’m knocking Caleb Plant out before round six.”

Just don't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
              Hmm.

Does Plant expose Benavidez and once again prove to NSB that the 'eye test' is fake and faulty?
              Thats is a very good question.... Is Benvidez the real deal? Or Another Zurdo and Chavez Jr.

He's already shown he treats boxing like Chavez Jr. Does partying and blowing up in weight.

We shall see. TBC

Comment

What a fight. One of the best that can be made in boxing. Two contrasting styles, a dislike between the fighter's and the fans are the real winners of this fight. This could be an early candidate for fight of the year. I favor Benavidez slightly say, 55-45, but I really think Plant has a shot to win this fight. I think both fighters are going to show up in great shape..and only because he has a history of it, I hope Benavidez makes the weight.
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Should be fun as long as it lasts.

Comment

Benavidez also knows what the canvas feels like. He has been dropped more times than plant lol

Comment

Working...
                    X