Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Yarde Showed He Truly Belongs at Top Echelon at 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Yarde Showed He Truly Belongs at Top Echelon at 175

LAST SATURDAY NIGHT at Wembley Anthony Yarde showed that he belongs, truly belongs in the top echelon of the world light heavyweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He showed he belongs for 6 or 7 rounds. I think his stamina at the top level is certainly questionable.

I love the idea of the Joe Smith fight Frank has mentioned. Think that’s a great matchup/test.

Comment

Yes he did, in spot's he looked like he might pull off the upset. That was an incredibly interesting/entertaining/exciting fight to watch as it unfolded.
      Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        He showed he belongs for 6 or 7 rounds. I think his stamina at the top level is certainly questionable.

I love the idea of the Joe Smith fight Frank has mentioned. Think that’s a great matchup/test.
        That's a great match up as far as I see it for a couple of round's, and then I foresee Smith getting TKO'd, or knocked out.

Comment

yarde has always been a tremendous talent just idiots on here criticising UK fighters as always making out he was a bum
          thack thack likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

That's a great match up as far as I see it for a couple of round's, and then I foresee Smith getting TKO'd, or knocked out.
            Smith is a tough dude man, I’d be very impressed if Yarde stopped him. I’d predict Yarde on points probably, good matchup.

Comment

"Somebody said it was like an eight-round Hagler-Hearns and I go along with this assessment."

GTFOH Fisheyes.

Comment

He is an idiot who is in some athletic body. You can find hundreds of Yarde in boxing. Nothing special and new.
                TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

4d15fa17-d3eb-4d80-b5ef-a09efbef5773_text.gif
                  Superbee Superbee likes this.

Comment

I truly admire and give heartfelt credit and praise to professional fighters.

Most of the general public would be dead if they took a few of these hard punches that these fighters have gotten hit with in the ring.

Especially getting hit hard many times by a guy like Beterbiev, that would be the end of breathing.
                    ​​​​​
                    Last edited by Liondw; 02-04-2023, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X