Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emiliano Vargas Goes Four-Round Distance, Lindolfo Delgado Decisions Booth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emiliano Vargas Goes Four-Round Distance, Lindolfo Delgado Decisions Booth

Emiliano Vargas barely went three combined minutes through his first two pro bouts. All four rounds were needed to secure his latest victory. The second-generation boxer went the distance for the first time in his young career, outclassing Francisco Duque in a well-earned, unanimous decision victory. All three judges scored the contest 40-36 for Vargas in the ESPN+ aired opening bout Friday evening from Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I liked what I saw from Emiliano Vargas despite demonstrating holes in his game, he showed a good defensive skillset albeit he got caught and he easily switched stances from orthodox to southpaw. He will improve considering he just debuted recently and is 18 years old.
    Last edited by Feroz; 02-03-2023, 07:56 PM.

Comment

If Elvis Presley and the Karate Kid had a love child, Vargas is exactly what what he would look like!
      Last edited by richardt; 02-03-2023, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Cortez thinks he is ready for a title shot. I don't think so.

Comment

We got to see some very unprepared/ not-ready-for-the-big-time corners today. The Bryan corner and the Cortez corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby817 View Post
            Cortez thinks he is ready for a title shot. I don't think so.
            There is still time for him to develop, he is currently 25 years old.

Comment

Working...
            X