Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alycia Baumgardner, Elhem Mekhaled - Ready For Undisputed Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alycia Baumgardner, Elhem Mekhaled - Ready For Undisputed Clash

Alycia Baumgardner, Elhem Mekhaled Weights Photos Gallery - Seven-weight World champion Amanda "Real Deal" Serrano (43-2-1 30 KOs) looks to become the first Puerto Rican born fighter to take home the title of undisputed, as she finally gets the opportunity at Featherweight where she has ruled since 2019, after her history-making Lightweight clash with Katie Taylor at Madison Square Garden last April. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Two good looking Ladies.

Comment

Baumgardner is the one!!!
      Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Baumgardner is officially the UBERWOMAN

Comment

DAZN can go **** themselves for covering up the girls with that scale.

Comment

I thought these two ladies were fighting. Baumgardner the new fanboy queen. One wonders how many on these boards jack-off whenever she appears. Big deal. Wanna see her backup her talk with her skills, and besides, credit to her for her appetite for activity. It gives the jack-er off-ers something to hold onto. Literally.

Comment

Baumgardner is one my favorites right now...oh and she can box too.
              MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                Baumgardner is one my favorites right now...oh and she can box too.
                You know what I’m saying though,people love to trash her,people on here love to hate instead of congratulate

Comment

Working...
                X