Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant: Not Gonna Be On Cocaine And I'mma Whoop Benavidez's Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant: Not Gonna Be On Cocaine And I'mma Whoop Benavidez's Ass!

Caleb Plant seemed to arrive at the official announcement press conference with the best of intentions. That didn't prevent the former IBF super middleweight titlist from taking a parting shot at David Benavidez while the two were on stage Thursday afternoon at L.A. Live to promote their upcoming grudge match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can’t help but want to see Benavides lose for acting like a douche. Let’s go Plant

Comment

Plant has been avoiding David Benavidez for years .
      Last edited by factsarenice; 02-03-2023, 12:48 AM.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

I'm a fan of both fighters and root for Plant anytime he fights considering we came from the same place but I think Benavidez takes the W

Comment

The Benavidez team was just embarrassing at that press conference. No class at all. Why all the foul language? Is that really necessary? ....and David READING his comments from a pre-written script on his phone? What a joke!! Did he put all the bad words into his script also? Did he practice that in front of a mirror once or twice? LOL That was the most ridiculous thing I have seen in quite a while. Caleb Plant was like..... really?!?! So embarrassing for Benavidez, in hindsight. Plant is highly skilled and very determined. I still have him as a slight underdog here.... but he can absolutely win this fight. Looking forward to it. Go Plant!

Comment

People on cocaine win. Ask Maradona and Chavez.
            El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jageorge72 View Post
              The Benavidez team was just embarrassing at that press conference. No class at all. Why all the foul language? Is that really necessary? ....and David READING his comments from a pre-written script on his phone? What a joke!! Did he put all the bad words into his script also? Did he practice that in front of a mirror once or twice? LOL That was the most ridiculous thing I have seen in quite a while. Caleb Plant was like..... really?!?! So embarrassing for Benavidez, in hindsight. Plant is highly skilled and very determined. I still have him as a slight underdog here.... but he can absolutely win this fight. Looking forward to it. Go Plant!
              Atleast it wasnt boring. And it does seem they want to beat the **** out of Plant. Not fake like some other boxers.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Personally , I think bringing up chit like the cocaine or missing weight is a last draw attempt
                I liked Plant but his head has expanded in all the wrong ways
                Sounds arrogant and ignorant imo
                Hey , not that David is innocent in all this , he’s got his own bullchit to deal with
                I just hope it’s a good fight and may the best man win which I think will be Benavidez
                I think hévéas ha see an edge in power that will be a difference maker
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I expect Benavidez to put an exclamation mark on this...Plant's going to get beat up.
                  El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Benevidez claims everyone is ducking him lol. I used to really like that camp and Jose sr. But they really lost their appeal when sr started talking. They don’t teach defense over there either. If he gets past plant which is a 50/50 fight morrel jr will knock him out

Comment

Working...
                    X