Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez, Caleb Plant - Trade Words at Heated Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez, Caleb Plant - Trade Words at Heated Press Conference

Benavidez, Plant Weights Photos Gallery - Undefeated former two-time WBC Super Middleweight Champion David "El Bandera Roja'' Benavidez and former IBF Super Middleweight Champion Caleb Plant continued their war of words and nearly came to blows at a tense press conference in Los Angeles Thursday before they settle their years-long rivalry in a 12-round showdown that headlines a SHOWTIME PPV on Saturday, March 25 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Says a lot about Plant that his opponents hate his guts.

Plant has that typical snob personality.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing this. I'll pay to see the top of the division fight. No favourites going in, just want to see a great fight. Benavidez is a beast and Caleb is a sharpshooter. Good match up.
      Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Brian Custer livin that **** up lol! Him and Gus Johnson would be one hell of a play by play duo. As brief as it was,Gus's enthusiasm was second to none when he was employed by Showtime.

Comment

Brian Custer is the star of these photos.

Comment

Benividas was trying STRANGELY hard to piss off Plant.
            Appears to me he’s concerned about chasing plant all around. If I was plant. I’d be in far better shape than he was with Canelo good and get soft boy tired and work the body.
            Benividas has never been in the ring with a top boxer. I think he’s concerned and so is the father.
            Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 02-02-2023, 09:33 PM.
            Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Custer does a great job hosting the boxing cards, one of the good guys that doesn't get enough recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                Brian Custer livin that **** up lol! Him and Gus Johnson would be one hell of a play by play duo. As brief as it was,Gus's enthusiasm was second to none when he was employed by Showtime.
                Never understood why Gus Johnson was never brung back to boxing commentary. He’s had some great calls on showtime……”Mum I’m bringing back the titles to England” haha

Comment

Benavidez was a f@ck!ng embarrassment Acting like a little kid.
                  woftam woftam Boxopera Boxopera like this.

Comment

Benavidez team probably thought it be a good idea to use their history with plant to draw the audience to watch the fight.

The PPV fight is estimated to have 100K viewers so far which is even less than Tank's.

Comment

Working...
                    X