Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alycia Baumgardner, Elhem Mekhaled - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alycia Baumgardner, Elhem Mekhaled - Face To Face at Final Presser

Baumgardner, Mekhaled Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Seven-weight World champion Amanda "Real Deal" Serrano (43-2-1 30 KOs) looks to become the first Puerto Rican born fighter to take home the title of undisputed, as she finally gets the opportunity at Featherweight where she has ruled since 2019, after her history-making Lightweight clash with Katie Taylor at Madison Square Garden last April. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looks like a face off between Oprah and AOC

Comment

Alycia just so sexy and classy looking each time out! Take that haters................................

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
        I can see AOC but Oprah is a reach

Comment

I hope those are just reading glasses that Alycia is wearing.

You can't really fight with contact lenses, as it could easily be hit out, and then you can't see properly. I heard Larry Holmes fought with contact lenses against Holyfield, and in one round a lens came out. They put a new lens on when he sat down during the fight.

That's the story anyway. All the best to the women once again headlining MSG. It's impressive, whether main theatre or Hulu theatre, as this event is held at.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            I hope those are just reading glasses that Alycia is wearing.

You can't really fight with contact lenses, as it could easily be hit out, and then you can't see properly. I heard Larry Holmes fought with contact lenses against Holyfield, and in one round a lens came out. They put a new lens on when he sat down during the fight.

That's the story anyway. All the best to the women once again headlining MSG. It's impressive, whether main theatre or Hulu theatre, as this event is held at.
            Story is true!

Comment

I have one of those bossy female boss fetishes with Baumgardner. I would love to have my 50 page audit thrown back into my face by her, and telling me to stay until 8PM to redo it, as she steps over me in heels as I pick the pages up off the floor, apologizing for the inconvenience .
              Last edited by TheIronMike; 02-02-2023, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                You're buggin! Oprah looks like an aging mammy. Baumgardner looks like she could get it in anytime.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

When it comes to fitness. I'd put my stomach up against hers anytime.

Comment

All of the masturbatory fan boy idealization about Baumgardner aside, she's a fine fighter who appears to have goals, pedigree and prime in her favor. Her acivity, her schedule, it should be a point of example to male fighters out there today. I wish her and her foe well.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X