Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Apologizes After Video Surfaces Showing Drug Use, Vows to 'Seek Help'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Apologizes After Video Surfaces Showing Drug Use, Vows to 'Seek Help'

Kell Brook has offered a candid apology to his fans and loved ones after a controversial video put him in tabloid crosshairs. On Thursday, the retired British welterweight from Sheffield, England, took to social media to address a recent clip that showed him snorting a white substance, presumably something like cocaine, at what appeared to be a party hosted at his home.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oscar De La Hoya might offer Brook a line, er, a contract.

Comment

No need to apologize. Ur a grown man. U wanna ride the white horse, that’s on u.

Comment

He's eager to fight because he needs a payday, and now we know why!

Comment

Looks like he was helping himself lmao....

Comment

Kell you do what you want to do, it's none of my business if you like to consume whatever type of substance. I know I can't judge another man.

Comment

eh he is retired now so whatever.

Comment

Kell, I hope you can find the Truth and Reconciliation. Your core of family and friends deserve it, but mostly you need it! I’ll say a prayer for you

Comment

It’s damage control at this point. I feel for Kell, he’s a f***ing idiot for letting that guy film him, but it’s such a rat move to sell it to the papers knowing how damaging it’ll be to his reputation.

Comment

Never take pictures or video doing drugs or stupid things. Dumb, dumb, dumb. If you just have to do a hit and break the law, go to the John. This isn't embarrassing, its incriminating.
                    Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X