Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baumgardner: I Definitely See A Rematch With Mayer; Second Fight Will End By Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Baumgardner: I Definitely See A Rematch With Mayer; Second Fight Will End By Knockout

There are other meaningful fights that interest Alycia Baumgardner, namely a shot at the winner of the lightweight championship rematch between Katie Taylor and Amanda Serrano. Baumgardner is sure, though, that she will battle bitter rival Mikaela Mayer again. Baumgardner won their 10-round, 130-
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would love to see Baumgardner KOd--such a big mouth. The perverts like her though.

Comment

Count me in as one of those then, because I like her and how she fights. After she becomes undisputed and goes after the winner of Serrano-Taylor, she can put the beats on that entitled, whiny witch Mikaela, hopefully put her to sleep so she can't cry at the post fight press conference.

Comment

Baumgardner talks like she really beat up Mikaela, but it was a spit decision. Mikaela beats her next time.

Comment

In fairness Alicia you might want to be a bit more humble, most boxing purists gave it to Michaela so maybe tone it down a bit. Yes yes I know plenty of the work shy street boys on boxing scene thought you won but unfortunately Alicia they are coloured bias. Michaela beats you again in any rematch.

Comment

The angry Chads hate Baumgardner for obvious reasons. Meanwhile, does Oscar Mayer aka KAREN have a fight lined up yet?
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by britsout View Post
              In fairness Alicia you might want to be a bit more humble, most boxing purists gave it to Michaela so maybe tone it down a bit. Yes yes I know plenty of the work shy street boys on boxing scene thought you won but unfortunately Alicia they are coloured bias. Michaela beats you again in any rematch.
              Name the people who gave it to Mayer?

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
                Would love to see Baumgardner KOd--such a big mouth. The perverts like her though.
                I here your old man a fan too!

Comment

Originally posted by britsout View Post
                  Name one boxing purists been involved more than me as a fighter and fan and historian that can say she loss. Most People Don’t Know Sh_ _ About Boxing!

Comment

Hitman josh, you lie don't you? You have never seen the inside of a ring have you? We have 16 year old amateurs in Ireland that would school you in two rounds. Watch out for Gary Cully at 135, the next big thing. Gary would have KOD your work shy ass aged 14.

Comment

Working...
                    X