Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd On The Comeback Trail: "I Want Big Charlo, Janibek, GGG"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd On The Comeback Trail: "I Want Big Charlo, Janibek, GGG"

Seemingly no fighter could stand toe to toe with Jarrett Hurd over the course of a 12-round fight. In order to win his IBF junior middleweight crown in 2017, the Maryland native stopped Tony Harrison dead in his tracks. Just one year later, Hurd parlayed his title win, along with a defense of his trinket against Austin Trout, into a unified reign by eking out a split decision victory against Erislandy Lara.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh nice, I love the Janibek fight. Lets see it

Comment

Some people don't handle money and recognition well, and Hurd, after he became a champion at 154, lost the battle to laziness and overconfidence. Maybe he can turn it around at 160 now that he knows what it feels like to have to fight for a spot again.

Comment

He's a fun style but who knows what he's left, but maybe the lay off will work for him. It's also interesting to see if his style will work against bigger opponents who can hit harder + absorb more punishment.
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Never should have held a title. Did not beat Erislandy Lara. Ducked the Jrock rematch over drug testing. Will not accomplish anything in his comback.

Comment

Yeah, let's see Hurd win a fight first before he starts talking big names

Comment

No joke he faces any of those names he gonna be Jarret Hurt.
              paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Nothing wrong with wanting big fights. Big fights help ego, produce money, the chance to win and possibly a belt. However, I hope he's more focused on just coming back BETTER rather than trying to pick up on what clout he WAS starting to build up back when...he needs to actually improve...
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I like the GGG fight. It's a pick em.

Comment

He is finished since Williams. I won't favour him over any of them. Inactive Charlo would be the best choice to get win.

Comment

Working...
                    X