Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: I Know I'm Going To Knock Jake Paul Out - No Way It Goes Distance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: I Know I'm Going To Knock Jake Paul Out - No Way It Goes Distance!

Light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury has told Piers Morgan Uncensored that YouTubers like Jake Paul are "just playing at boxing". Ahead of his long-awaited appearance in the ring with Paul later this month, Tommy told TalkTV there's 'no way' he'll lose the fight - saying "even if Paul had a hammer in both hands, he wouldn't win".
    [Click Here To Read More]

Couldn't knock a vvank out!

I find it baffling the guy and his team talk like he is some puncher or something. His opposition are about as low as it gets inside or outside the ring, he has a good 30 odd lbs on most of them and still can't put a dent in them. Embarrassing.
    rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Save it for the fight Tommy, that way you won't look like a fool if you lose.
      rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

He's got some basic skills but I think Jake hits harder than Tommy.
        dan_cov dan_cov rudy rudy like this.

Comment

He loses just shows we are wasting our time watching hyped up prospects that is Tommy

Comment

This fight is ending in DQ.

Whoever is losing the fight will do something foul to stop it rather than face the humiliation of defeat.

Comment

Fury is not going to fight. This fight is not going to happen.

Comment

The love island hunk grinst the comb over you tunbe freak!! The pre hype is diddycoy usual boring “livin in his head rent free” and “ya big dosser”
                blah blah booooooorrrrrinnnng. I may actually watch it and you may ask why? I think both are just stupid yet, pretty much contain the same skill level which, I think will make it even stevens. All I can say is, I hope they throw a big hook and knock each other out for the count at the same time.

Comment

Don't take his eye out

Comment

I don't know why this guy is putting so much pressure on himself. His lackluster fights don't even warrant such flamboyant behavior.

Comment

Working...
                    X