Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mario Barrios: My Goal Right Now is To Become a Two-Time World Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mario Barrios: My Goal Right Now is To Become a Two-Time World Champion

Former world champion and San Antonio's own Mario "El Azteca" Barrios shared insights into his training camp with top trainer Bob Santos and promised fireworks for his hometown fans when he takes on Jovanie Santiago on Saturday, February 11 live on SHOWTIME from the Alamodome in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Try winning one legit world title first before you aim for two-time champion. Never won a world title. WBA “regular” don’t count, it isn’t a world title.

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
      Try winning one legit world title first before you aim for two-time champion. Never won a world title. WBA “regular” don’t count, it isn’t a world title.
      If were being honest about it none of the titles are relevant anymore the orgs have diluted the sport to the point of titles being participation trophies
      wildman wildman likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

If were being honest about it none of the titles are relevant anymore the orgs have diluted the sport to the point of titles being participation trophies
        Fact's!

Comment

Unfortunately for Mario Barrios, he isn't going to win a welterweight title, or any title at any weight for that matter.
          He's just not good enough, especially when it comes to the welterweight division, where there's a lot of good fighter's.

Comment

He needs to become 1-time champ first.

Comment

Lmao what a joke

Comment

Hate to break it to ya Barrios…. I know I’m just a guy posting on this forum…. But you were never a world champion
                wildman wildman Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

When was he a champ in the 1st place? Taylor is/was Undisputed. Oh thats right, when pbc hyped up Davis' fight with him.....f.o.h
                  wildman wildman likes this.

Comment

Gotta love the WBA, enabling an ordinary fighter to go around for the rest of his life claiming to be a former "world champion". He served his purpose by allowing Tank Davis to win yet another phony belt.

Comment

Working...
                    X