Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano, Alycia Baumgardner One Away on Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano, Alycia Baumgardner One Away on Saturday

By Cliff Rold - There are seventeen weight classes in men's boxing, excluding a bridgerweight division that appears for now to be dead on the launch pad. Only three currently feature fighters who hold all four (WBA/WBC/IBF/WBO) of the major alphabet belts in their division: Devin Haney, Jermell Charlo, and Saul Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Obviously it’s the highest earning options for the ladies but they genuinely want to fight ..

Comment

Serrano has got to get past Hernandez first, I'd like to see her fight the winner of Baumgardner vs Mekhaled.
      That said it appear's that Serrano vs Taylor 2, is going to be next, because it's the biggest payday in the history of women's boxing.

Comment

It helps that the women are paid less than the men. That is encouraging promoters to make more women's fights.

Comment

You can rule out that gob****e at 147, as for that race Bater at 160. Well my mother would be undisputed in a weight class with no competition. Cameron at 140 is decent enough even though being English means she will have cowardly DNA, though she does seem to be an exception to that rule. Better than the other two race baters at 147 and 160. Now let's move on to the only division worth talking about in female boxing, the absolute greatest female to ever put on gloves the mighty Katie Taylor and the undisputed lightweight champion of the world. Honorable mentions are Mayer, the Baum Gardner ( only now becoming good because of Irish management) and I suppose that coward serrano does deserve some mention. Forget about the rest and unfortunately female boxing will fall away as soon as Katie retires. She was the only reason eyes were on the females. You need to step up Michaela and Skye. The others couldn't feed themselves after Katie goes.

Comment

The rise of women's boxing since 2019 has been meteoric. It is almost becoming expected, that the most exciting and bruising card of the night will be between two women, as along with incredible levels of skill , endurance and strength, and they brawl so incredibly roughly like wild beasts, that the action is absolutely pulsating.
            MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha_Stroud View Post
              The rise of women's boxing since 2019 has been meteoric. It is almost becoming expected, that the most exciting and bruising card of the night will be between two women, as along with incredible levels of skill , endurance and strength, and they brawl so incredibly roughly like wild beasts, that the action is absolutely pulsating.
              Women boxing is sometimes better than men,I watch some women fight in Mexico and Argentina and they are vicious, anyone who thinks otherwise that’s their opinion.

Comment

Amanda’s soooooooooooo pretty and cute!!!!! I love her!!!!!

Comment

it has been good the past few years, but when are we going to get 3 minute rounds
                  wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

They should title Amanda vs Alycia...."FIGHT OF THE DIASPORA...ALL LOVE"....you Brits don't get it. One whos heritage comes from Spain and Africa. The other comes from Africa and whatever the fuq happened in America after 1619. Both beautiful girls. Tell the truth fellas, would you pay 85.99$ to see these two fight or to see these two....you know....you know! Yes I'm a perv for these two! hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X