No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Justis Huni Inks Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Justis Huni Inks Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Australia's rising Heavyweight star Justis Huni (7-0, 4 KOs) has signed a multi-year promotional deal with Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

huni is good fast hands but i think he lacks world class power

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post
      huni is good fast hands but i think he lacks world class power
      Huni has got power...hes just fought some really hard bastards who can take punches.

Comment

future world champ good move Huni!!

Comment

Eddie setting up a stable in Aus so that he can do what he does in the U.K. which is cash in on local rivalries. Dempsey McKean didnt quite have the name to get the AJ fight so now he will become the Whyte to Hunis Chisora. Expect them to fight each other 3 or 4 times on Matchroom Australia. And then they can bring Parker in to be the Australian AJ so that he can be slipped into them both between rivalry bouts. Big Daddy Browne just needs one cheap win and he will complete the set.
          edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            Eddie setting up a stable in Aus so that he can do what he does in the U.K. which is cash in on local rivalries. Dempsey McKean didnt quite have the name to get the AJ fight so now he will become the Whyte to Hunis Chisora. Expect them to fight each other 3 or 4 times on Matchroom Australia. And then they can bring Parker in to be the Australian AJ so that he can be slipped into them both between rivalry bouts. Big Daddy Browne just needs one cheap win and he will complete the set.
            Old man Browne is on a 2 fight win streak and a nice KO over Junior Fa.

He’s fighting Jarrell Miller in March lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kesslerfan#1 View Post
              i hope your right i like justis

Comment

That's actually a decent signing

Comment

Originally posted by Kesslerfan#1 View Post
                  Yeah if Javolov and Anderson decide to retire before they hit 30

Comment

Working...
                  X