Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Canelo Not Willing to Budge From September Date To Allow Beterbiev-Bivol; Wants Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Canelo Not Willing to Budge From September Date To Allow Beterbiev-Bivol; Wants Revenge

A showdown between Artur Beterbiev and Dmitry Bivol for the undisputed light heavyweight championship may happen someday--but it certainly will not happen before Canelo Alvarez gets his chance to even the score with Bivol, according to their promoter Eddie Hearn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That makes no sense

Comment

Why does he have to "budge"

Canelo has literally nothing to do with Bivol-Beterbiev

Comment

If you’re so confident Bivol is “the best 175 lb fighter in the room” then just let him fight Beterbiev and prove it.

You could also make Smith-Buatsi which is a big domestic fight and then make Canelo-Benavidez which is a massive fight in the Latin American community and also globally. It almost makes too much sense.

Callum Smith is just being used as a blocker the way Whyte was, remember when we all wanted Wilder-AJ but this clown wanted Wilder-Whyte instead. Starting to think Beterbiev-Bivol ends up like Wilder-AJ did. Never happening.

Comment

Pretty dumb considering if Bivol were to beat Beter Saul could challenge for undisputed at 175. Saul is still gonna get his **** pushed in by Bivol regardless.

And I doubt Saul/Bivol moves a huge needle on dies y seis. Saul/Benavidez does bigger numbers imo.

And last time I checked, Bivol/Saul isnt contractually obligated, is it?
          Last edited by El_Mero; 02-01-2023, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Red Meat can't take that embarrassment anymore... Problem is he was just a contender and he lost, badly... Get in line dude and let the top guys have at it ... simple ...

Comment

This report ain't say anything of substance but it did its job and got us to click and reply.

Canelo has little to do with the fight, unless Bivol entertains him.

Comment

Tainted Beef bro going to blame Hearn when he is humiliated again

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  If you’re so confident Bivol is “the best 175 lb fighter in the room” then just let him fight Beterbiev and prove it.

You could also make Smith-Buatsi which is a big domestic fight and then make Canelo-Benavidez which is a massive fight in the Latin American community and also globally. It almost makes too much sense.

Callum Smith is just being used as a blocker the way Whyte was, remember when we all wanted Wilder-AJ but this clown wanted Wilder-Whyte instead. Starting to think Beterbiev-Bivol ends up like Wilder-AJ did. Never happening.
                  That thought makes me sad.... I have only wanted Beterbiev Bivol for over 2 years now.

This is why I drink... I am a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post

That thought makes me sad.... I have only wanted Beterbiev Bivol for over 2 years now.

This is why I drink... I am a boxing fan.
                    The best fights don’t happen far less than they happen these days.

If I was a kid growing up in this era or boxing I doubt I’d even have became a boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X