Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis on Jermall Charlo Ring Absence: He Still Got Personal Stuff Going On; But He Way Better Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis on Jermall Charlo Ring Absence: He Still Got Personal Stuff Going On; But He Way Better Right Now

Regis Prograis offered an encouraging, if sober, update on his close friend, the middleweight titlist Jermall Charlo. Charlo, the WBC beltholder, has not fought since June of 2021, when he outpointed Juan Macias Montiel over 12 rounds at the Toyota Center in Charlo's hometown of Houston, Texas. His protracted absence from the ring has led to rampant speculation from boxing fans.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's been out since June '21? Feels longer than that.

Comment

I hope he gets through his issues and comes back soon. Though a controversial figure, he was one of my current favorites. Boxing is just more interesting when he and Jermell are doing well. But your mental and physical health comes first, so I hope to see him back at 100 percent soon.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

The way I see it
        realest to fakest / frauds from Texas

jermell and prograis are real

Spence and jermall overrated and protected

Comment

We Be Crooks should've stripped him a year ago. He's turning into Guillermo Jones at this rate.

Comment

Anything other than physcial health can be figured or worked out.

All these mental health "crisis" boxers go through, I can't help but think a woman is behind it all. These dudes get women pregnant in their teens or 20s then get a lil money/fame and go wild. Meanwhile they got a vengeful baby mama sitting at home just plottin'.

Anyways, no promising boxer under 30 should be in any type of serious relationship.
            millcitymauler millcitymauler likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Anything other than physcial health can be figured or worked out.

All these mental health "crisis" boxers go through, I can't help but think a woman is behind it all. These dudes get women pregnant in their teens or 20s then get a lil money/fame and go wild. Meanwhile they got a vengeful baby mama sitting at home just plottin'.

Anyways, no promising boxer under 30 should be in any type of serious relationship.
              He's married with like 4+ kids and it's not a mental health crisis. His wife turned on him then started airing out their **** on social media like everyone seems to do these days so now he's dealing with that.

It doesn't matter anyways he let alcohol ruin his career and I don't see him getting back to top form at this point.

Comment

he hasn't fought in a year and 1/2? And they haven't stripped him?

Comment

Prograis always talking about other folks business

Comment

I just think as a friend you can’t even come to me and ask for information about my boy and what he’s got going on! I’m cut from a different cloth and would have said gone with that B.S. go ask him. Prograis has a little snitch B_ _ch in him, I’m just saying………..

Comment

Working...
                    X