Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez On Golovkin-Munguia Showdown: "Golovkin Will Beat Him Like He Stole Something"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez On Golovkin-Munguia Showdown: "Golovkin Will Beat Him Like He Stole Something"

Despite being a pro for nearly a decade, Jaime Munguia has yet to register the sort of career-defining victory that would take him to the next level. In an effort to quiet his naysayers, the 26-year-old is attempting to map out a gigantic 2023.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree 100%, GGG will beat him from post to post

Comment

Yup. Golovkin at any age whoops him

Comment

Every bodies specs on #G beating down Mung may be true but at some point 3G will get old as in slow, decrease in power and can not take a punch and it will happen while he is in the ring. As long as the fight is about as free as a fight can cost these days I would like to see it for a few reasons. Old v Young - Challenged - Never been in it before like this before Decade of time in between there ages Both trying to stay relevant in the fight game, both having a lot to lose, sure I know the fight is not signed they are just feeling it out right now but let them go at it. Just make sure there a a solid undercard.

Comment

Golovkin still a top fighter in his forties. The power stays with you, despite aging. George Foreman showed that.

He has slowed down a fair bit, maybe fights more in spurts, but the power and experience would be a lot for Munguia to handle.

Comment

“Shell of his former self” is overstating matters by a long, long way. GGG is still a devastating puncher with world class stamina and a legendary chin. Murata ended up with his brain somewhere in the Milky Way. The reduction in Golovkin’s aggressiveness looks more like the result of Banks trying to convert him to a Ray Leonard style. Once he jettisoned that and returned to stalk-n-maul, the victory came quickly. I still say it’s a shame GGG dumped Sanchez. Biggest mistake of his boxing career.

Comment

GGG, with dentures, in a wheelchair, with a heating pad, and a catheter, will still put the beats on the trash collector Mungia.

Comment

Mungia works GGG..

Make the fight happen.. but we know GGG wife runs his show now and she doesn’t want that smoke.

Comment

GGGeezer by close UD. Munguia never impressed me.

Comment

Only problem I have is with Father Time
                    Wouldn’t surprise me if GGG looks like a real old timer
                    With that said I hesitantly pick GGG

Comment

Working...
                    X