Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev's Latest Defense Means Future Dance Card Remains Full

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev's Latest Defense Means Future Dance Card Remains Full

Artur Beterbiev is a sure thing. Sort of. The Russian-born, Canadian-based light heavyweight registering both his 19th win and KO with an eighth-round stoppage of Anthony Yarde in London last weekend, but it wasn't the sort of performance that'll make anyone forget Archie Moore anytime soon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bivol and Usyk are the most intriguing names on that fight list. He would pummel Cinnabon into tainted meat grounds and Smith would take a week long nap.

Comment

I hate the sanctioning bodies
      They’re confusing and fughin annoying
      No wonder a casual can’t name a champion without doing excessive homework to figure it out
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

"I don't want to say I will beat him, even if I will beat him, I don't want to say it.” You gotta love him!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
          Bivol and Usyk are the most intriguing names on that fight list. He would pummel Cinnabon into tainted meat grounds and Smith would take a week long nap.
          Indeed! If Smith couldn't take Canelo's body shots, just imagine what Beterbiev would do to his rib cage!
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev definitely has underrated technical skill.

He isnt flashy, but he likes tho throw and land short, sharp punches, and he doesn't have to take big swings.

I think he beats any light heavyweight not named Bivol. Having said that, I wouldn't actually underestimate Canelo, even though he's definitely not as big a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              "I don't want to say I will beat him, even if I will beat him, I don't want to say it.” You gotta love him!

Yup.... A little bit of broken English and a fair bit of sense of humor ... Artur is a cool, humble guy.. Not much to dislike about the character, if any ...

Comment

Beterbiev against Bivol is the play here. period, end of the story. Sanctioning bodies be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post

Indeed! If Smith couldn't take Canelo's body shots, just imagine what Beterbiev would do to his rib cage!
                  Maybe he’ll come in with body armour
                  Isn’t that what Yarde resembled with his trunks half way up to his nipples ?
                  None of the haters mentioned that part but we sure heard about looping punches and all

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Maybe he’ll come in with body armour
                    Isn’t that what Yarde resembled with his trunks half way up to his nipples ?
                    None of the haters mentioned that part but we sure heard about looping punches and all
                    It's funny cause it's true! I mean.. that was ridiculous. Even the British ref had to try to lift Yarde's trunks at a certain point cause the scam was so obvious.

Comment

Working...
                    X