Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Navarrete On Staying At 130: I'm Still Undecided On What We're Going To After This Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Navarrete On Staying At 130: I'm Still Undecided On What We're Going To After This Fight

By Jake Donovan - The body language offered by Emanuel Navarrete before and after his most recent win suggested we would never again see him as a featherweight. That was then, this is now--even with hopes of becoming a three-division titlist this weekend. "I'm still undecided on what we're going to do after this fight," Navarrete insisted to BoxingScene.com. "Before my last fight, we decided that if I can't get a unification at featherweight that we would look at winning a world title at 130.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's going back to featherweight afterwards, he doesn't want that type of work at 130. I'm sure Hector Luis Garcia and Valdez would love for him to win and stay.

Comment

He’s becoming another disappointment all in all
      Weight bully who doesn’t want to exceed
      Sorry but I call a spade a spade

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        He’s becoming another disappointment all in all
        Weight bully who doesn’t want to exceed
        Sorry but I call a spade a spade
        Every boxer has the option to loose enough weight.
        No one forces boxer to move up in weight. Either they can make weight or not.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Every boxer has the option to loose enough weight.
          No one forces boxer to move up in weight. Either they can make weight or not.
          Totally agree but I think he has a hard time making weight which will hurt him in the long run

Comment

His career has been very disappointing. For a guy with titles in two divisions, his resume is extremely thin. He's staying at 130 because he can't make 126 and Luis Alberto Lopez would beat the Hell outta him. So would Ramirez. The fights are more winnable at 130 for his style.

Comment

Working...
            X