Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yarde: Beterbiev Said To Me, As A Professional, That's The Hardest Fight He's Ever Had

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yarde: Beterbiev Said To Me, As A Professional, That's The Hardest Fight He's Ever Had

Anthony Yarde confirmed what was evident earlier Saturday night, that he gave Artur Beterbiev the most difficult fight of his professional career. Yarde relayed an exchange he had with Beterbiev following the unbeaten IBF/WBC/WBO light heavyweight champion's eighth-round, technical-knockout win during a post-fight interview with BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yarde is a good dude and a good fighter. The two champs are probably the only two fighters in the division I'd favor to beat him right now. I think he'd smoke Zurdo and Callum Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
      Yarde is a good dude and a good fighter. The two champs are probably the only two fighters in the division I'd favor to beat him right now. I think he'd smoke Zurdo and Callum Smith.
      Yet he couldn't smoke Kovalev who knocked him the hell out the same Kovalev canelo rag dolled.

funny how **** works canelo gets no credit from the haters for beating kova "kova old don't count" yet kova whoops Yarde.

Now that butternut goes life n death with yarde "oh yea yarde a beast Betterbieve is great"

lol cant make this BS up.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Yet he couldn't smoke Kovalev who knocked him the hell out the same Kovalev canelo rag dolled.

funny how **** works canelo gets no credit from the haters for beating kova "kova old don't count" yet kova whoops Yarde.

Now that butternut goes life n death with yarde "oh yea yarde a beast Betterbieve is great"

Your a fvkcing loser

Comment

beterbiev is 38 years old

yarde is hot garbage, any struggles beterbiev had are due to him declining from age, he dont have much time left

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Andre Ward had beaten the **** out of Kivolev and after that ass whoopin he did get old, which is why clenelo chose him. So STFU crying.

Comment

yarde didnt tell beterbiev the same thing
              but he did to kovalev,who canelo koed

Comment

Yarde is decent and his post fight interviews have been great. He should fight Zurdo next to keep himself around the top table

Comment

Yarde isn't even the best 175 in UK. Smith and Buatsi both beat him, Callum Johnson too but I understand he's retired and possibly Craig Richards.

Add guys like Ramirez Joe Smith (if Beterbiev hasn't retired him) and Marcus Browne for starters once you get past the domestic fighters. And obviously Bivol!

Warren will have to match Yarde even more carefully than he already has to even get him another title shot.
                  Last edited by tokon; 02-01-2023, 05:09 AM.

Comment

No good doing well then losing. Yes i guess doing well is a positive in that you can claim to be no3 in division

Comment

Working...
                    X