Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I'm Not Saying Hector Luis Garcia Isn't Elite, But He's Not At Ryan's Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I'm Not Saying Hector Luis Garcia Isn't Elite, But He's Not At Ryan's Level

Oscar De La Hoya realizes that Hector Luis Garcia was an undefeated world champion who is taller than Gervonta Davis and had one of the best years of any boxer in the sport in 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There is no convincing evidence that Ryan Garcia > Hector Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      In fact evidence to the contrary lol Floored by a thrice failed title challenger who is not known to punch ffs.

At least Garcia legit won a title and didnt actually dodge his title opportunities smh.

Not saying he might not beat tank as he can punch and is much bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Ryan beat Luke Campbell…that name alone is bigger and better than Hector Garcia and anybody on Hectors resume. There’s your evidence
        PeasantCrusha PeasantCrusha likes this.

Comment

Regardless of what you want to think about either guy, the biggest difference is that Ryan is not a featherweight like Hector is....
          PeasantCrusha PeasantCrusha likes this.

Comment

Its no issue in saying Hector Who is not elite LOL..

he will go back to being a nobody shortly
            nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

Luke Campbell woulf have beat the brakes off Hector Garcia LOL stop!!!
              nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

I don't agree with Oscar often, but I agree, he should've taken the fight with Gesta! Inactivity No Bueno! Not sure Ryan has fought a Southpaw?
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I don't agree with Oscar often, but I agree, he should've taken the fight with Gesta! Inactivity No Bueno! Not sure Ryan has fought a Southpaw?
                  Ryan has fought 4 southpaws, including 2 in his last 3 fights

Comment

Hector Luis Garcia is a good fighter, but far from elite. Tank and Ryan should be going after the guy with all four belts, but they're not.

Comment

Working...
                    X