Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Says He's 'Hopeful' that Taylor-Catterall II Gets Rescheduled For June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Says He's 'Hopeful' that Taylor-Catterall II Gets Rescheduled For June

The snake-bitten rematch between Josh Taylor and Jack Catterall may not get rescheduled until the summer, according to Taylor's promoter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seems like Kinahan crime family duck tactics. Bobfather Protection Progamme is being extended to taylor same way it worked for Ramirez. Absolutely no consistency: Arum said he isnt working with people associated with Kinahan anymore that's why he wont allow looez lopez to fight Regis, but he has no problem working josh. Arum is as slimy a snake as you can get, sames fast eddie and de la coca.

Comment

I think we’re all losing interest now.

Comment

Taylor should vacate already.

Comment

Look at the size of him. Josh makes the Cat look like a midget. 140? Which leg can he do without?
          Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

I dont see why I have to see that. Its not relevant anymore. No longer in anyones mind. They waited way too long. The milk done spoiled. Move along. Is saw the fight. It was close. I thought Taylor won anyhow.

Comment

This fight seems cursed. Should've done the trilogy by now.

Comment

Josh Taylor must be joshing, he's delayed the rematch with Jack Catterall way to many times.
                There's something else going on here, I don't think that he's sacred of Catterall, but damn it if it doesn't seem that way.
                To think that he defeated so many top notch fighter's to win all of the belts, and the respect that comes along with it.
                Only to look like he's ducking, and dodging Catterall who couldn't possibly beaten all of the fighter's that Taylor did.
                Then again styles make fight's, and just maybe Taylor just doesn't want to go through the fit's that Catterall put him through again.
                Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  I think we’re all losing interest now.
                  I did care to much about their first fight, all of the delay's precipitated by Taylor have completely killed any interest in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

I did care to much about their first fight, all of the delay's precipitated by Taylor have completely killed any interest in the rematch.
                    I was heavily invested after Catterall got jobbed first time around but all the delays have killed any momentum. Sky/Boxxer have missed an opportunity here, people have forgotten about the controversy now.

Comment

Working...
                    X