Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Navarrete: I Was Disappointed When Valdez Pulled Out Of Fight, But We Have To Move Forward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Navarrete: I Was Disappointed When Valdez Pulled Out Of Fight, But We Have To Move Forward

Emanuel Navarrete had this date circled on his calendar for quite some time. There is still a sense of pride heading into this weekend's showdown with Australia's Liam Wilson, with the vacant WBO junior lightweight title at stake this Friday on ESPN from Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona. The February 3 date was reserved for an all Mexico-showdown between Navarrete and former two-division titlist Oscar Valdez (30-1, 23KOs), who withdrew due to a previous injury that hasn't fully healed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No you weren't, because you're a bum basher.

Comment

Foreward? Somebody get this guy a GPS.

Comment

Valdez and Hector will crush him. He's just moving up to fight for a vacant belt, so that he can claim 3 division champion status. I bet that he tucks his tail and goes back to featherweight afterwards.

Comment

So am I Navarette. I was looking forward to you beating the sh-t out of the PED using f@g.

No worries. Win this one, beat Valdez to a bloody pulp, then unify 130.

Comment

Working...
          X