Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Jake Paul Is A Decent Boxer, Tommy Has To Really Focus - 'There's Big Pressure'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Jake Paul Is A Decent Boxer, Tommy Has To Really Focus - 'There's Big Pressure'

Heavyweight champion Tyson Fury finds himself fully fixed in the middle of the storyline featuring his half-brother Tommy's upcoming fight against Jake Paul.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake Paul is getting stopped

Comment

Jake will win only because he has a desire to improve and a will to win, that’s all required to overcome most obstacles.

Comment

Am I wrong or did I see Sugar Hill training Tommy? This fight comes down to one thing...if Tommy trains hard, he wins. That is all.

Comment

Fury has now had a year worth of training to fight jake Paul, let that reality settle in and if this fight goes past three rounds, no matter the outcome from there Paul still wins in the eyes of the public when you stack the facts. Timmy Fury was just on a bender weeks before this fight was announced, so much so folks were worried about him being on narcotics. First time father to be too, and too much going on outside of the ring. IMHO he may just be showing up for the check at this point.

Comment

I hope that this much ballyhooed fight between Jake Paul and Tommy Fury, doesn't turn out to be a sloppy, foul filled fight.
            If they can maintain their focus, and remain disciplined/professional, then this can turn out to be a compelling fight at their lower skill level.
            Jake Paul ranked # 370 Cruiser weight has a good chance of winning this fight against a professional (albeit), very low ranked # 361 fighter.
            So Tommy Fury is actually a step up in opposition for Paul, (lol) but that's a fact none the less, in regards to these two who stand no chance to win a title.
            I'm curious to see who wins, how they win, and if they can remain professional throughout their anticipated grudge match.
            On the same card you have the cruiser weight champion Ilunga Makabu defending his title against Badou Jack, which might just be a good fight.
            That said I hope that this a omen of a championship fight between the winner's of both fight's, because that would be a farce.
            Short of a hail mary puch landing for the winner of Paul or Tommy they're just inexperienced to be challenging, even a lightly regarded champion like Makabu.
            Makabu is so lightly regarded that even a 168 pound Canelo had plans of moving up to challenge him hoping that he could capitalize on the much flawed Makabu.
            Canelo changed his mind real quick once Bivol, slapped him around, and brought him back to reality, and now he's not talking about moving, but rather about Bivol moving down for the rematch.
            It great to believe in yourself, and he's had a great run throughout his career, but he was just out of his cotton picking mind.
            Talking utter nonsense about beating champion's all the way up to heavyweight, Bivol, Beterbiev, Makabu, and ultimately Usyk, what a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
              I hope that this much ballyhooed fight between Jake Paul and Tommy Fury, doesn't turn out to be a sloppy, foul filled fight.
              If they can maintain their focus, and remain disciplined/professional, then this can turn out to be a compelling fight at their lower skill level.
              Jake Paul ranked # 370 Cruiser weight has a good chance of winning this fight against a professional (albeit), very low ranked # 361 fighter.
              So Tommy Fury is actually a step up in opposition for Paul, (lol) but that's a fact none the less, in regards to these two who stand no chance to win a title.
              I'm curious to see who wins, how they win, and if they can remain professional throughout their anticipated grudge match.
              On the same card you have the cruiser weight champion Ilunga Makabu defending his title against Badou Jack, which might just be a good fight.
              That said I hope that this a omen of a championship fight between the winner's of both fight's, because that would be a farce.
              Short of a hail mary puch landing for the winner of Paul or Tommy they're just inexperienced to be challenging, even a lightly regarded champion like Makabu.
              Makabu is so lightly regarded that even a 168 pound Canelo had plans of moving up to challenge him hoping that he could capitalize on the much flawed Makabu.
              Canelo changed his mind real quick once Bivol, slapped him around, and brought him back to reality, and now he's not talking about moving, but rather about Bivol moving down for the rematch.
              It great to believe in yourself, and he's had a great run throughout his career, but he was just out of his cotton picking mind.
              Talking utter nonsense about beating champion's all the way up to heavyweight, Bivol, Beterbiev, Makabu, and ultimately Usyk, what a tool.
              You may wanna edit that part about cotton picking, it doesn’t mean what you think it does, even if you’ve heard it used in that fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

You may wanna edit that part about cotton picking, it doesn’t mean what you think it does, even if you’ve heard it used in that fashion.
                it's only an exclamatory phrase, everything doesn't have to have a racial undertone...
                TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

The Fury's are nervoooooouuuuuuus.

Comment

Tommy might win but I fear he will be disheartened if harder than he thought itd be.

Comment

Working...
                    X