Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Wants To Get His Hands On Jeremiah Nakathila: "That's The Fight I Want"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Wants To Get His Hands On Jeremiah Nakathila: "That's The Fight I Want"

It's become clear that Keyshawn Davis has no interest in taking the slow and meticulous route on his way up the pugilistic ladder. Instead, the 23-year-old from Norfolk, Virginia, has continued to point a daring finger in the face of the lightweight division's elite.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM likes this.

Be careful what you wish for.

Comment

With Nakathila out of the ring for nearly a year....I would bet on Davis to take this fight with little difficulty by decision

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        Be careful what you wish for.
        Keyshawn Davis, is a very brash young fighter one that can possibly get himself in legal trouble in the future.
        That said now he want's to fight Jeremiah Nakathila, who is a fresher fighter with half the fight's, and just as strong as his last opponent.
        Can # 66 ranked Keyshwan win against the # 7 Nakathali I think so, but he could also get caught, and laid out like a carpet.

Comment

I want to see that fight. But I doubt it's gonna happen. Arum is not matching Top Rank propects with anyone dangerous.

Comment

I think Nakathila would be a perfect opponent, just like Michel Rivera was an excellent choice for Frank "The Ghost" Martin! Floyd "Kid Austin" Schofield keeps calling out Keyshawn! Would 2023 be too early for them to fight???

FLOYD “KID AUSTIN” SCHOFIELD “I BEEN CALLING OUT KEYSHAWN DAVIS”
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXPSqy1yby8
            SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              I think Nakathila would be a perfect opponent, just like Michel Rivera was an excellent choice for Frank "The Ghost" Martin! Floyd "Kid Austin" Schofield keeps calling out Keyshawn! Would 2023 be too early for them to fight???

FLOYD “KID AUSTIN” SCHOFIELD “I BEEN CALLING OUT KEYSHAWN DAVIS”
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXPSqy1yby8
              Yes. Definitely too early for shoefield. Let the dust clear a bit at 135 and then those two can make their moves.

As far as keyshawn, nakatalia is a good fight for him at this stage, but they have to be careful moving him too fast. Beat nakatalia and he is probably one fight away from a title shot and i don't think he is anywhere close to ready for haney, shakur, tank or even frank martin.
              SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post

Yes. Definitely too early for shoefield. Let the dust clear a bit at 135 and then those two can make their moves.

As far as keyshawn, nakatalia is a good fight for him at this stage, but they have to be careful moving him too fast. Beat nakatalia and he is probably one fight away from a title shot and i don't think he is anywhere close to ready for haney, shakur, tank or even frank martin.
                Maybe Nakatalia then Muratalla? Muratalla is a BIG Lightweight! He might have to go to 140 in 2024. Hopefully we see him fight Keyshawn Davis before he moves up!

Comment

Thought that Nakathila was going to fight Raymond Muratalla in March 25, not that a fight between him and Keyshawn is bad though.

Comment

Pretty dangerous fight..Nakathila is big for the weight, significant in height & reach, good power & knows how to keep distance. It's a good fight to make, let's see what Davis is made of
                    Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X