Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alycia Baumgardner, Elhem Mekhaled - Face To Face in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alycia Baumgardner, Elhem Mekhaled - Face To Face in New York City

Baumgardner, Mekhaled New York City Photos Gallery - Seven-weight World champion Amanda "Real Deal" Serrano (43-2-1 30 KOs) looks to become the first Puerto Rican born fighter to take home the title of undisputed, as she finally gets the opportunity at Featherweight where she has ruled since 2019, after her history-making Lightweight clash with Katie Taylor at Madison Square Garden last April. (photos by Melina Pizano)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Alright Fast Eddie, that's close enough. Get your clammy, slimy dxck beaters away from her, and just sign the check.
    wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
      Alright Fast Eddie, that's close enough. Get your clammy, slimy dxck beaters away from her, and just sign the check.
      Rebel, I was thinking the same damn thing. You know ol fast Eddie wants to slide up in that exotic thing!
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Alycia just gorgeous
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I can already hear a distant echo of Mikaela Mayer's whimpering voice...

"I should be there instead of her... I was robbed... They took what is mine.... blah blah blah"...
          Mammoth Mammoth Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

That's quite a place to have photos taken. I'm guessing it's the Empire State Building.

The women are doing really well and attracting big crowds in New York.
            real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Still bothers me to not see the World Trade Center in the background

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                I can already hear a distant echo of Mikaela Mayer's whimpering voice...

"I should be there instead of her... I was robbed... They took what is mine.... blah blah blah"...

Cut poor Mikaela some slack.

Comment

Would like to see Baum. lose and have some bad luck. Such a C.

Comment

so glad they ripped that title from Choi. Enjoy your netflix series, BIATCH!
                    Last edited by TheIronMike; 01-31-2023, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X