Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hector Garcia Downplays Gervonta's Power, Believes He Could've Stopped Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hector Garcia Downplays Gervonta's Power, Believes He Could've Stopped Him

Hector Luis Garcia sauntered to the ring on January 7th, filled with hubris. Although he was tasked with the monumental chore of usurping Gervonta "Tank" Davis, the former Olympian believed that he had the God-given tools to do just that.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia’s face said otherwise.

He sounds completely delusional.

Comment

These comments are just a proof that he got hit pretty hard
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

He could take Tanks power and had the fight continued he couldve stopped Tank yet he chose to not continue because he was rattled hard enough he lost his vision and therefore quit. I'm fairly sure he is still affected by those punches that apparently didnt hurt him.

Comment

Gervonta "Tank" Davis hit Hector "El Androide" Garcia even harder than we thought.
          The guy got TKO'd, the fight's over, and he still think's that he can win the fight.
          Tank didn't knock you stiff, because you wouldn't come out for the ninth round, you said no mas.
          As well as you fought in that fight, now your sounding like a completely confused fool.

Comment

Stank got saved by the stupid ref

Comment

Hector, stop talking, start fighting! You're making a fool of yourself! Go back to 130, defend your WBA title, until something good comes available at 135! Try to get a fight with LSC, or a unification with Rhakimov! Move on from the Tank fight!
              pugil1st pugil1st Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Dude said after he got KOed that he didn't know where he was and that he could not see through his right eye. Looks like that punch still has lingering effects because he is totally delusional.

Comment

I think Garcia is embarrassed by all of the accusations that he quit against Davis - I don’t think that’s the case, but so could see why others think so. That’s why he’s now in full revisionist history mode.

Comment

He should hook up with Dillian "He pushed me and I smashed my head on the canvas" Whyte. Geeze, just stop.

Comment

Working...
                    X