Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harold Calderon: Spence, Crawford Need To Hurry Up and Fight, Free Up My Belts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Harold Calderon: Spence, Crawford Need To Hurry Up and Fight, Free Up My Belts!

Harold Calderon (27-0) is hoping to have a big year in 2023. The undefeated welterweight only fought once in 2022, stopping Ezequiel Victor Fernandez in three rounds in September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

...sorry, but who is this?

Comment

I've never heard of this person
      Ganondorf Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

It's weird to see a guy that's undefeated, 35 years old, and never been heard of talking like he's at the top of the sport. Can't knock his confidence tho. Maybe he gets a notable fight and gets to show something before he retires.

Comment

27 opponents, and I've never heard of one of them! Nor have I ever heard of Harold Calderon!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
            ...sorry, but who is this?
            It’s John Fury’s other long lost son he conceived with the Mother Gabriela Calderon.
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Who the fook is this guy

Comment

get to the back of the line Harry - ya behind Ennis, Stanionis, Vergil and even Rocha - fight Rocha there's a start or even Blair Cobbs if you can sign with GB

Comment

Never heard of this guy.

Comment

I remember when I first joined boxingscene that 1 of the biggest complaints was the lack of Undisputed/unified Champs. Now that we have more than ever before none of these guys want to fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X