Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Serrano: Hulu Theater Is Where The Dream Began, Now We're About To Make History Once Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Serrano: Hulu Theater Is Where The Dream Began, Now We're About To Make History Once Again

Amanda Serrano didn't hesitate to travel abroad to add another title to her collection. The record-setting seven-division champion now gets to enjoy a well-deserved homecoming for the final phase of her quest to become the first-ever Puerto Rican undisputed champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm looking forward to this fight because Erika Cruz is a cutie.

4674752f42bfacc08bf61f2874c9e223819d4bcc.png

Erika-Cruz-and-Melissa-Esquivel.jpg
    \

Comment

Amanda Serrano is going to get it done, just like she always does. I'm looking for her to start a new knockout streak going in this one.
      The question is what does she do next move up a division to challenge Baumgardner, or move back up two divisions, and go after Taylor?
      Whichever path she decide's to take, they're both great fight's against defending champion's, and Serrano will continue to make boxing history.
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        Amanda Serrano is going to get it done, just like she always does. I'm looking for her to start a new knockout streak going in this one.
        The question is what does she do next move up a division to challenge Baumgardner, or move back up two divisions, and go after Taylor?
        Whichever path she decide's to take, they're both great fight's against defending champion's, and Serrano will continue to make boxing history.
        My next story on this fight will answer this very question.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          I'm looking forward to this fight because Erika Cruz is a cutie.

4674752f42bfacc08bf61f2874c9e223819d4bcc.png

Erika-Cruz-and-Melissa-Esquivel.jpg
          \
          Who has 3 ko's????

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Who has 3 ko's????
            You're g@y.

Comment

Good for these women being allowed to cross any street. It's not even a big deal for them to fight outside of their backyards. Not unlike in the men's department. Everyone is acting like they're teenagers not wanting to leave their parents house. They want so much protection.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post

My next story on this fight will answer this very question.
                The fight is less that 1 week away, we will see how she perform's and what she reveal's about her future in the post fight interview.
                Hopefully she'll let us all know what the plan will be going forward, but she first has to get past Cruz and look good in doing so.
                She's fought nearly 50 fight's in her boxing career thus far, we don't know how much wear, and tear her body has accumulated to this point.
                So if she look's good on Saturday watch out, because shew has proven that she's the best female fighter of all time, her record of accomplishment's says it all.

Comment

Working...
                X