Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocha On Crawford Fight: It's The Fight I Want Next, Let's Go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rocha On Crawford Fight: It's The Fight I Want Next, Let's Go

The writing was on the wall even before Alexis Rocha stepped into the ring for his latest bout. A win would leave the streaking contender on the short list of realistic--read: available--options for three-division and reigning WBO welterweight titlist Terence 'Bud' Crawford. Rocha did his part with a highlight-reel, seventh-round knockout of late replacement George Ashie (33-6-2, 25KOs) atop a DAZN show this past Saturday from YouTube Theater in Inglewood, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smfh. Alexis will get his ass beat and Crawtards will say it’s the greatest thing they ever seen.

Comment

This is what the WW division needs more of in 2023, young hungry lions asking for champion fights, Ortiz, Boots, Stans, Rocha, all highly ranked confident future champions unlike the ducks running to 154, Spence, Danny G, Washed up Thurman recycling trash fights..
      Greenfield02 Greenfield02 likes this.

Comment

Why does Crawford need Alex Roaches, again?
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

The sad truth is that Crawford would pick this guy for his next fight instead of fighting guys like Ortiz or Boots or really anyone of relevance in the WW division....

Comment

It’s levels to boxing and Crawford will destroy this boy and make him feel as if he know nothing about boxing. He not ready and from what I just witnessed will never be, for Crawford! If a club fighter can hit you at will all night with virtually no natural skills what would TBC do?

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
              Why does Crawford need Alex Roaches, again?
              ——-
              Because Crawford needed Khan, Brook, Avanesyan, Porter and now Rocha or Broner. That’s how he operates.
              Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                It’s levels to boxing and Crawford will destroy this boy and make him feel as if he know nothing about boxing. He not ready and from what I just witnessed will never be, for Crawford! If a club fighter can hit you at will all night with virtually no natural skills what would TBC do?
                ———
                It would be no different from fighting Khan or Brook or perhaps Broner who might be Crawford’s next opponent if not Rocha.

Comment

No God no
                  real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Ya my boy you ain't ready at all . Build your brand and learn how to move your head
                    TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X