Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Fury-Ngannou Would Be Mega Event Like When Tyson Was Fighting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Fury-Ngannou Would Be Mega Event Like When Tyson Was Fighting

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya is embracing the possibility of a heavyweight fight between WBC champion Tyson Fury and former UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nganu is as big as a name as McGregor in terms of ufc but fury doesn't have the name froid Mayweather does. Or who knows maybe his highlight ko of dumbass windmill got him some attention

Comment

Ngannou is not bothered with whether he could actually last a few rounds or not. For a massive money fight with Fury, one and done and he's set for life.

I actually think Fury could beat him in mma too, if it didn't go to the ground. One big punch and lights out for the big man Ngannou.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
        Nganu is as big as a name as McGregor in terms of ufc but fury doesn't have the name froid Mayweather does. Or who knows maybe his highlight ko of dumbass windmill got him some attention
        ————
        You are such a fûckin moronic anus! You accuse me of dragging Floyd’s name on every thread yet here you are doing worse.
        Such a juvenile Neanderthal

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya is embracing the possibility of a heavyweight fight between WBC champion Tyson Fury and former UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          ——-
          This idiot was so critical of Floyd fighting McGregor and yet here he is like the typical hypocrite he is.

Comment

This would be Mayweather - McGregor level sh.it. A "great event" for the casuals, not so much for diehards.

I want Fury to fight boxing top guys, not UFC guys.
            Boxingtrucker Casualfanboy likes this.

Comment

I wouldn't pay for such a fight. Fury-usyk is the only fight that fury should be involved right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                This would be Mayweather - McGregor level sh.it. A "great event" for the casuals, not so much for diehards.

I want Fury to fight boxing top guys, not UFC guys.
                I totally agree! Would like to see Ngannou fight someone like Dillan Whyte or Efe Ajgba! If he could beat one of them, then I would pay for a fight between Ngannou and Fury! Hopefully Fury vs. Usyk gets done soon!

Comment

Oscar needs to signs Ngannou before Jake Paul or some energy drink company do. Fight what be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                    ——-
                    This idiot was so critical of Floyd fighting McGregor and yet here he is like the typical hypocrite he is.
                    Yeah except conor was still signed and had contractual obligations with ufc back when he fought floyd ,francis no longer under contract and wants to go all in as pro boxer apparently. Cant blame him the real money is in Boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X