Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ezequiel Osvaldo Maderna Shocks Karol Itauma By Knockout in Fifth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ezequiel Osvaldo Maderna Shocks Karol Itauma By Knockout in Fifth

Karol Itauma has been getting much less publicity than his brother Moses of late, but the Youth Olympic gold medal-winner from 2018 suffered a huge upset loss as he was knocked out in the fifth round by Argentina's Ezequiel Osvaldo Maderna on the Beterbiev-Yarde undercard at Wembley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

maderna never won a fight outside of argentina LOL didn't see this coming, thank god i tuned in early

Comment

That was a bad loss for Itauma considering how much Warren has hyped him up since his debut. Maderna couldn’t miss with his straight right lead.

Comment

Itauma's favorite snack is a straight right hand. I love seeing the hype jobs get dropped. They apologized after for more of less not giving us a more one-sided fight.

Comment

The Maderna jab had unexpected side effects

Comment

Originally posted by jjscruff View Post
            The Maderna jab had unexpected side effects
            You now own this thread, sir.

Comment

What a silly match to be made the guy was dangerous he had more knockouts than the Karol had fights

Comment

Another prospect bites the dust. That's why I always enjoy watching the undercards.
                Last edited by Scooby817; 01-28-2023, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X