Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yarde: I Was A Big Novice When I Fought Kovalev; Different Kinda Fighter, Ready For Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yarde: I Was A Big Novice When I Fought Kovalev; Different Kinda Fighter, Ready For Saturday

Artur Beterbiev is an unbeaten brute who owns three light heavyweight titles and the highest knockout percentage among active world champions in boxing. Sergey Kovalev was younger than Beterbiev is today (38) when Anthony Yarde challenged him in August 2019. Kovalev
    [Click Here To Read More]

Best of luck, I like yarde he comes across as a young man with humility beyond his years

Comment

Yarde will definitely be a different fighter after the Beterbiev fight cause he won’t be the same after this ass whooping he’s about to get.

Comment

Let me just get in now, before the fight starts, and say Yarde wins by KTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
          Best of luck, I like yarde he comes across as a young man with humility beyond his years
          A man who will get humiliated….

Comment

Yards definitely deserves credit for the kovalev fight. Still wondering how he hasn't been a top guy at 175 since

Comment

If Yarde was a novice how was he a mandatory LHW world title challenger?

Comment

Yarde is a good fighter with power, his downfall is stamina and chin, other than that, he is a dangerous guy for any current LH.

Guys trying to downgrade AB by trashing Yarde don't know what they are looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by visionary247 View Post
                  Let me just get in now, before the fight starts, and say Yarde wins by KTFO!
                  this aged like an avocado

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanboy View Post

A man who will get humiliated….
                    How did that work out for you? Your name is perfect because you are definitely a casual.

Comment

Working...
                    X